We believe people are designed for Mission. We want to help every believer find their God given gifts and use them to further the Kingdom of God. We stress using our time, talents and treasure to reach people. We do that three different ways:
Outreach to our Church Family
One of the best ways to get started in serving in our church is to find a ministry that serves during one of our services and or on Sunday. These ministries include: Kids Ministry, Youth Ministry, Worship and Sound Tech, Worship Team, Building Maintenance, Events, Ushers and Hospitality Team.
Outreach to our Community
We are a church that LOVES to serve people in our own community. Here are a few ways we do that:
- City Food: This is our food pantry located in our 2811 Latimer Location. Each week we give out 4-5K pounds of food. City Foods is open at 10-12 Saturday mornings.
- Hope Packets: This is a program started by kids in our kids ministry where people make Hygiene Kits for those in need. Over the last year and a half we have distributed over 400 Hygiene Kits to individuals, Social Agencies, Missoula’s Project Homeless Connect, and other places. To learn more visit www.hopepackets.com.
- Public School Service: Our congregation has served in one or more public schools for the last 5 years doing mentoring, tutoring, Bible clubs, carnivals, Christmas parties and more. If you have a heart to serve the students of our city this program is for you.
- Valentine Community Center is the facility we own and run at 2811 Latimer. The Center is used for community events, houses a Montessori School as well as Missoula’s only indoor turfed soccer arena.
- Feed the Need: We are excited about a new venture with River of Life in East Missoula as we partner to serve 4,000 lunches during the summer to students in need! Click here to hear about this great vision and partnership.
Outreach to our World
Revive Church is joined with Regions Beyond, a global family of churches that exists to see God’s glorious church build congregations who serve one another and the cities we live in. The greatest joy in this relationship is not the benefits we receive but the opportunity to reach the nations with the gospel of Jesus Christ-something that would be impossible on our own. For more information about Regions Beyond please visit: www.Regions-Beyond.com